January 3, 2009

last lights/first night

christmas was good. my uncle and papa came over and i stuffed my face like a chipmunk. i got an electric blanket that i am in love with and money that will be going toward new tires.

the 26th i attended a last lights benefit show for dom at london billiards in worcester. i baked peanut butter and heath chunk cookies that sold for a dollar a piece(proceeds going to doms family) which came out amazing and, i believe sold out.. but i drank too much and don't really remember. my friend neil had to drive me to tortilla sams after for some mexican food and sobering up. the show was so intense just look at some of these photos my friend mary took...
the show ended in lots of red faces, tears, and real real tight hugs. so many people showed up and it was so great to see all the love and support.

new years eve was a blast even though i didn't get to go out to boston like i had originally planned. i got chinese food with my mom and brother and stayed in till i thought my bald tires could actually handle getting me anywhere(yay for getting new tires in 2 days). went to a party in worcester around 11 and partied till 5 or 6am. there was a dance party going on in a real tiny bedroom and i don't even know how SO MANY PEOPLE fit! i also don't even know how i didn't have a severe hangover at work(9am) the next day.
in other less drunk related news, i just e-bought myself this movie that i am SO excited about...

No comments: