November 17, 2008

n.y.c.

i spent this weekend in new york city visiting my pal neil. i had a pretty swell time going to the clubs and hip little shoppes. met up with another friend jt at royal oak at one point. i like that place a lot. and hadn't seen that boy in 2 years or so. he's a babe. i got back last night to find my car had been towed away and costed me 200 dollars to get back, my laptop doesn't work for some oddball reason i'm not aware of, and today some kids broke into our house and stole a bunch of my brothers big ticket items, including his xbox360, wii, all his games for the two, and his ipod. also a huge bag of trash ripped open and covered me.

i currently have no health insurance because of a mistake someone else made at work. and i'm thinking it's going to take a few weeks to sort out and that freaks me out. anything could happen between now and then.

my new favorite television show is true blood even though i normally do not like any movie or show having to do with vampires. me and my mom watch it every week together. and paris hilton is my new bff is my new guilty pleasure.

No comments: